Wednesday 26 September 2018

participated and contributed SOLO


Ways in which I have participated in and contributed to my learning this week: I completed
my dragon maths on time.
Ways in which I have participated in and contributed to my environment this week: Pick up
rubbish, putting out the radicalising and eliminating plastic.
Ways in which I have participated in and contributed to my family this week: I have made
dinner for my family and vacuuming the hole house.  
Ways in which I have participated  in and contributed to the local community this week:
I have helped the community by doing road patrol, I have helped my school by being a
librarian and a P.E moneter.

Ways in which I have participated in and contributed to the global world this week: posted
things on my blog for people see and comment on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.